Hello..
Long time no see right ? yes. Since I a son, I don't have much time to play GTA San Andreas, but Im not stop modding, Im keep doing 3D modeling like create a rims, tire, .etc
Since I don't play GTA San Andreas for a long time, I do rendering my model. Next time maybe i'll post some of my render works here..

For now, I posted my old cars, Toyota Aristo JZ161.
This one is my old mods, why I said that ? because is has been created like one year ago, but i didn't convert it to game on that time, a few days ago I have spare time so I decide to convert this car to game..


The base style for this car is VIP style, Why I choose VIP Style ? because it is very rare to see a VIP-style car in GTA San Andreas, especially Indonesian modder car's. Mostly they are made Drift / Hellaflush Car.


For the bodykit I choose K-Break Platinum, because I seen a lot of VIP styled Aristo/GS300 use it, and its look awesome from me. The front bumper is made by my self.


For the wheels, I chose Work Varianza V5S 18x9" for front and 18x10" for rear it sitting pretty on my little wide fender. Car paint, I'd like to see it bright and clean, so I decide to use Metalic Super Deep White for this car and put little pinstripe decals on side of the car.

The taillights looking great using LED Taillights, I belive it made by Illtunes Massive I got it from someone who share it on GTA mods site, So it doesn't look like Illtunes LED Taillights I change the texture of that lamp, and its looks better I think. And this is another pics of my VIP styled Toyota Aristo JZ161.



Isn't done yet, I will continue to develop this car.
So, stay tuned to see more upgrade on this car.
Hope you like it.. :)


5 komentar:

  1. This model is just amazing, do not stop moving in this direction of creating such models. Try to do more V.I.P cars. I'm a big fan V.I.P style cars, so I will look forward to the release of this cars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you have stock model for gta sa?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey you mind if i convert this to gta5? if yes can you email me thegeneral69@gmail.com i also have 3d models if you wnt to trade

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since I don't play GTA San Andreas for a long time, I do rendering my model. Next time maybe i'll post some of my render works here..
    ladies black salwar kameez ,
    simple black shalwar kameez for ladies ,

    ReplyDelete