Hello world, long time without update. Im very busy with my activity in real life, my son grow up and now he is 1 years old. Now he can disturb me when Im in front of my PC/Laptop, so now not as often when modding. When there is spare time I took a minute to open zmodeler.



For now I've been convert 2002 Honda Integra Type R Gen.IV (DC5) from Forza Motorsport 4. The car was ripped by keisuke, I would like to say thanks to him. This cars have brand new Work CR Ultimate Deep Concave scratched by me as NineKiloBytes Custom's. This one is still work in progress, this is just first step when i was change the rims. There will be many changes later. Stay tuned and see what can I do with this car.. Rahmadya Hadhi Dewangga

2 komentar:

  1. Wow! Nice DC5! and Beautiful pic
    I don't think GTASA. hahaha :D

    btw,
    Can you take my car? Your GTASA.

    plz send it (in2function@hotmail.co.jp)

    ReplyDelete
  2. read this article https://www.dolabuy.co a fantastic read replica bags have a peek at this web-site buy replica bags

    ReplyDelete