Inspired by Mike Burroughs Slammington BMW's..
I try to make but with different car, I use Volvo 240 downloaded from GTAinside..

Sorry for the author of the car, I modify it without permission..

What did I change on this car is :
Chooped roof, Make a rust body ( absolutly with paintjob :p ), Change the rims to BBS RS silver with red cup logo, Make it lil bit low and litle chamber to..



This is one pic of the car.. :p


Slammed Volvo 240 Turbo Rat Style
Next I'll remove the dashboard and rear seat, make a stripe rusty interior and put little decals..
Update soon..

See ya..

NineKiloBytes Custom's

4 komentar:

  1. serius loh bang :p besok update xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bikinin Mobilnya Daigo saito Gan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @☠ムイ什么亿★ : hehehehe, ya kagak besok.. :)
    masi sibuk..

    @EdvanPN : Toyota Chaser merah ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bukan, yg sc430 atogak IS250 terserah sih pilih saja

    ReplyDelete