Wow..!
10K views..!
So long time without update now I've 10K Views.. :)
Thanks for all who've seen my blog, Without you I never can make all of my cars.. :)

For now I'll upload my unfinished mod..
Honda Civic EG6 Drag Style & Nissan Silvia S14 Zenki Rocketbunny..

This is some pic of my EG6..


The Rear Bumper is done, it look good for me.. :)




And the interiors to, it looks good for me.. :)



But the front face is still in progress.
Make a blind lights and make lil bit wide fender for the drag slick tyre.. :D
And need some works on undercarriage..

And this is the pic of my Nissan Silvia S14 Zenki Rocketbunny..



The Interior is done. :)



Making new Suspension and underbody.. :D



The kit is done to.. :D



3D engine RB26DET & Engine bay done to.. :)
But this car is have some bug when come in game.. X(
And I'll make a custom Paint Job for it, when the car is done in game..

Thats now for it.. :)
Credit soon when the car is done..

NineKiloBytes Custom's

4 komentar: